Y’all – I can’t say enough about this recipe. It’s a crowd pleaser. It’s easy to make. AND it’s pretty cheap.
It’s the grown-up version of dorm room “jungle juice.” And it’s just plain pretty. Next time you’ve got a gaggle of girlfriends over, try this out — you can thank me later.
- 5 cups gin
- 3 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups club soda
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus extra for garnishing
- 4 pink grapefruits, sliced, plus extra for garnishing
- Combine gin, grapefruit juice and sparkling water in a large punch bowl.
- Toss in fresh rosemary and sliced grapefruits and stir.
- Ladle into glasses, add ice and garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit and sprig of rosemary.
(Makes 1 1/2 gallons)